Got below warning messages when opening SQL Server Reporting Services:
“This page might not function correctly because either your browser does not support scripts or active scripting is disabled.”
Adding your sites in Internet Option Trusted sites and then checked Enabled Protected Mode (requires restarting Internet Explorer) then click Apply and OK.
1. Go to Tools > Internet Options. See image below.
2. In Internet Options go to Security Tab select Trusted sites then click Sites button. See image below.
3. In Trusted sites window, Type the website address under Add this website to the zone then click Add and Close. See image below
4. After adding the sites, checked “Enable Protected Mode (requires restarting Internet Explorer)” then click Apply and OK button.
5. Try to refresh Internet Explorer.
Customized Label Name not showing in SSRS Reports and it show only the Label Code like “@XXX1”
- Check if the Label File is available in AOT
- Check Language use in your users.
- Redeploy SSRS Reports
Solution was based on my own experienced. This will not guaranteed to solve your, Try at your own risks.
I’ve got some issues when I’m installing Management Reporter 2012 using Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU8 or CU9 Installation wizard.
Some of the errors I encountered are follows:
27/10/2015 2:38:46 PM – Extracting supporting files for database deployment…
27/10/2015 2:38:46 PM – Beginning database deployment…
27/10/2015 2:38:47 PM – Initializing deployment (Start)
27/10/2015 2:38:47 PM – Initializing deployment (Failed)
27/10/2015 2:38:47 PM – The database deployment failed. Additional information: Could not deploy package.
27/10/2015 2:38:59 PM – Microsoft.Dynamics.Performance.Deployment.Console.Core.DeploymentFailedException: An error occurred during database deployment. View the deployment log for more information.
Here’s what I did to solved the errors:
- I found that Management Reporter 2012 I’m trying to install is Version (2.1.8001.0) which is Management Reporter Cumulative Updates 8 or MR CU8.
- I downloaded latest Management Report 2012 Cumulative Updates and found MR CU13 and installed it using Management Reporter 2012 CU13 Installation wizard and successfully installed. See (Build Number).
- After installed my Management Reporter 2012 version is (2.1.13002.1) which is Cumulative Updates 13.
“This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.”