Got below warning messages when opening SQL Server Reporting Services:
“This page might not function correctly because either your browser does not support scripts or active scripting is disabled.”
Adding your sites in Internet Option Trusted sites and then checked Enabled Protected Mode (requires restarting Internet Explorer) then click Apply and OK.
1. Go to Tools > Internet Options. See image below.
2. In Internet Options go to Security Tab select Trusted sites then click Sites button. See image below.
3. In Trusted sites window, Type the website address under Add this website to the zone then click Add and Close. See image below
4. After adding the sites, checked “Enable Protected Mode (requires restarting Internet Explorer)” then click Apply and OK button.
5. Try to refresh Internet Explorer.